Harry:Damn it, I’m running out of money again. I really need to balance my budget and handle my money better.
見鬼,我又要沒錢了,我真的需要平衡收支預算并改善我的用錢方式了。
Lily:You did spend too much, and most of the expense was kind of unnecessary.
你花錢太多了,而且太多花費都是沒必要的。
Harry:But I make it.
但是那錢是我掙的。
Lily:Though, you don’t have to spend every penny you make. You could save some every month, like a lot of other
people do.
盡管如此,你也沒必要把你掙的每一分錢都花光啊。你可以每月存點兒,像其他人一樣。
Harry:I work hard so I deserve to enjoy but that costs money.
我工作很辛苦,應該好好享受,可是都是要花錢的。
Lily:You should save in case of an emergency. You need to have more self-control. What things did you spend your
money on?
為了應急,你應該存錢。你需要更好的控制自己,你把錢都花哪兒去了?
Harry:The problem is that I have no idea. I didn’t pay attention.
問題是我也不知道,我也沒注意。
Lily:Let bygones be bygones. Start saving right now.
過去的就讓他過去吧,從今天開始存錢吧。
我真的需要平衡預算并改善我的用錢方式了。
I really need to balance my budget and handle my money better.
把你的信用卡給我,你花錢總是寅吃卯糧的。
Give me your credit cards. You’re living beyond your means.
我想更好地控制我的開銷。
I want to control my spending better.
你需要更好地控制自己。
You need to have more self-control.
你花錢太多了,而且大多數花費都是不太有必要的。
You did spend too much, and most of the expense was kind of unnecessary.
我現在花錢太多了。
I have been spending too much money.
我超出我的底限了。
I am living above my limit.
這要一大筆開銷的。
That’ll cost you an arm and a leg.
你知道,錢不是從天上掉下來的。
You know, money doesn’t grow on trees.
人生苦短,所以不要光存錢不花錢。
Life is too short to him who’s been always saving money and not using it.
我必須得控制自己,因為我經常出去亂花錢。
I have to control myself because I always go out and spend like crazy.
本文由培訓無憂網朗閣教育課程顧問老師整理發布,更多英語培訓課程信息可關注培訓無憂網
口語培訓頻道或添加老師微信:15033336050
注:尊重原創文章,轉載請注明出處和鏈接 http://www.dedgn.cn/news-id-3561.html 違者必究!部分文章來源于網絡由培訓無憂網編輯部人員整理發布,內容真實性請自行核實或聯系我們,了解更多相關資訊請關注花銷頻道查看更多,了解相關專業課程信息您可在線咨詢也可免費申請試課。關注官方微信了解更多:150 3333 6050